Chicken breast stuffed with spinach and philadelphia, wrapped in prosciutto ham, served with sweet potato chips and asparagus.
- 4 Fresh chicken breasts
- 90g Creamed cheese (Philadelphia)
- 80g Prosciutto ham
- 5 Sweet potato’s
- 200g Asparagus
- 50g Spinach
- 80g Mushrooms
- 350g Tomato and Mascarpone sauce
- 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Mixed herbs
- Chop spinach and mix with cream cheese to create a paste.
- Slice the chicken breasts in the middle and stuff with the paste.
- Wrap the chicken with the prosciutto ham.
- Put the chicken breasts in an oven proof dish at 200℃ for around 40-50 minutes.
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes into desired chip sizes, shake in a large bowl with the vegetable oil, then sprinkle with mixed herbs.
- Place the chips on an oven tray with tinfoil, scatter out chips and cook for 20-30 minutes at 200℃.
- Cook asparagus in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Cook mushrooms in creamed cheese in a pan for 6 minutes.
- Heat the sauce and mix the mushrooms together.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and then plate all together.
Overall cook time – 1 hr
Posted by: Melissa McLaren / Content / Aberdeen, Scotland