A super simple and effective recipe for 2 portions. You can serve it French style with crème fraîche or American style with vanilla ice cream, or simply without anything.
- 100g Flour
- 50g Sugar
- 50g Butter
- 2-3 Pears (William) – You can use almost all seasonal fruits you like instead
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the flour, sugar, salt, and butter into a jar.
- Knead the ingredients with you well washed hands.
- Peal and core the pears and cut them into twelfth.
- Put the pears twelfth into two individual baking pans and add the crumble on top.
- Bake for 30min.
Posted by: Michael / Creative Director / Paris, France.