This chocolate chip cookies are everything you could ever want in a chocolate chip cookie recipe – soft, chewy, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted creamy almond butter (well stirred)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
1/4 cup chopped walnuts Optional
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together with a large spoon the egg, vanilla, and almond butter until combined. Stir in the almond flour, salt, coconut sugar, and baking soda until smooth. Stir in the walnuts, oats, and chocolate chips, working the dough a bit to get everything distributed evenly (the dough will be thick – that’s okay)
- roll into cherry-sized balls with your handsand and them when you drop them onto the prepared baking sheet, press them a little bit to get them to be more flat. Sprinkle with Maldon salt, if using.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until edges turn golden brown. It is better to take them before they get to solid.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the pan for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy them on the first day as the texture is way better.
Posted by: Taina / Sales / Buenos Aires, Argentina.