Don’t worry; my Nashville Hot Mushroom Burger isn’t nearly as spicy as what I assume the real deal is. It’s fried oyster mushroom that’s made with a spicy marinade and then topped with a cayenne pepper oil. The first bite is strangely kind of sweet, and then the heat builds.
INGREDIENTS FOR BURGER
- Cucumber Pickles
- Brioche Burger Buns
- Ranch Sauce Dressing
- Hot Fried Oyster Mushrooms
- Buffalo sauce
INGREDIENTS FOR HOT FRIED OYSTER MUSHROOM
- 1 pound oyster mushrooms
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt (plus more for sprinkling)
- Oil (peanut, vegetable, grapeseed, or canola oil, for frying)
- Once fried marinade it with buffalo sauce or any hot sauce of your choice. I used the bhoot sauce and Tabasco instead of franks red hot
How To Make Cucumber Pickles
- Heat 2:1 (Water and vinegar), adding salt and sugar, heat it till the salt and sugar is dissolved. cool it down to room temperature.
- Slice thick cucumbers and put it in a jar with the water and vinegar;
- ADD 2 cloves garlic, pepper corn, white mustard seeds, dil and salt.
- Leave it for 12 hrs. minimum you can let it ferment for a day or two too. to elevate the taste.
How To Make Ranch Dressing
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream and buttermilk until smooth.
- Add the dill, parsley, chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add the lemon and whisk again. Pour into a jar and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Mildy Butter fry the Brioche Burger Buns on both sides
- Spread the ranch sauce on the bottom and top bun.
- Put the HOT FRIED MARINADED OYSTER MUSHROOMS ON it. topped with cucumber Pickles.
And There you have it, HOT NASHVILLE MUSHROOM BURGER.
Posted by: Ronak / Content / Mumbai, India.