When I wake up in the morning I like breakfast recipes that are easy, quick, tasty and wakes up my taste buds. Flavor of cinnamon and crushed corn flakes added to French toast and caramelized banana surely can be a great start to your day.
- 2 eggs
- bowl of crushed corn flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sugar powder
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon Extract, divided
- 4 slices bread
- Beat eggs in shallow dish or pie plate; mix cinnamon extract whisk until well blended.
- Prepare a crushed corn flakes on a separate bowl
- Grill butter and sugar and preheat grill for a minute.
- Dip each bread slice in egg mixture, and then on crushed corn flakes; turning to coat evenly on both sides.
- Cook bread slices on lightly greased non-stick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Simultaneously add half teaspoon of butter and sugar on the side pan where you can caramelize your banana ( Slice the banana into 4 equal parts)
Posted by: Ronak / Content / Mumbai, India