Sticky, smoky, and sweet, perfect with some rice.
- 2 eggplant
- Olive oil
- ½ soy sauce
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger
- Sesame oil
- Wash your eggplants. Pat them dry and char them over fire if you can. This step can be skipped.
- Cube the eggplants and put aside.
- In a pan, heat some olive oil and add in your eggplants and stir fry.
- In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil.
- When the eggplants begin to brown, add the sauce.
- Stir fry until the sauce seeps into the eggplants and the eggplants soften.
- Optional: Serve with freshly chopped scallions.
Posted by: Quang / Legal / Tampa, Florida USA