This has a very refined and smoky flavor that will resonate with tea lovers. It’s quick and easy
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup of Lapsong Souchong tea leaves
- Vanilla extract
- In a pot, pour in the heavy cream and milk.
- Turn on low heat and let it simmer. Remove from the heat.
- Place tea leaves inside a sachet or tea strainer.
- Place sachet/strainer into the milk mixture. Let it infuse for 15 minutes.
- Stir in honey and vanilla.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool (about 20-30 minutes).
- After cooling, pour the mixture in your ice cream machine.
- Run machine, following machine instructions.
Posted by: Lan Vu / CEO / Paris, France