Nice dish for weekend a leisurely weekend brunch.
- 1 large shallot
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green vegetable of choice: zucchini, broccoli, etc…
- 5 eggs for a medium sized pan
- Dried rosemary
- Olive oil
- Mince shallot and chop the pepper
- Heat a pan over medium heat and drizzle with olive oil
- Sautée shallots and pepper until the shallots are translucent
- Add your green vegetable of choice
- Add rosemary
- Sautée until the vegetables are golden brown and roasted
- Lower the heat to medium low
- In a bowl, lightly whisk the eggs. Be careful to not overwhip. The goal is a marbled egg mixture.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and place a lid over the pan.
- Let it cook on medium low heat for 15 minutes or so. It is done when the top will be cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!
Posted by: Quang / Legal / Tampa, Florida USA