Today less is more and this dish will take the breath away from your guests and loved ones with three simple ingredients. Delicate colours and ingredients made interesting by the spicy and zesty flavour of the red radish. A perfect recipe for a nice dinner at home.
- 1 Cod Filet
- 150 grams of Red Radish
- 150 grams of natural yogurt
- With a potato peeler, peal the skin off the red radishes and keep some full ones on the side.
- In a mixer, add the yogurt, the red radish skins, salt and pepper to taste and mix all together until you have obtained a beautiful pink color.
- With a sifter, filter the mix to remove every piece remained. Your guests will thank you later for that.
- In a pan over medium heat, add some olive oil, some garlic, thyme and rosemary.
- Once the herbs are sizzling, add the cod fillet skin down and gently let it cook until the white covers 2/3 of the sides.
- Flip with caution the filet and let it finish cooking.
- Assemble the dish by adding some halved red radishes on the side to add that Michelin star feel.
Posted by: Michele / Sales / Paris, France; Reggio Emilia, Italy