For oatmeal fans, these cookies are a delicious and healthy snack made mostly of oatmeal, walnuts, and raisins.
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (room temp)
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg (room temp)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- ½ cup of whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 cups of oat (old fashion)
- 1 cup of walnut
- 1-1/2 cups of raisins
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
- Beat the butter and sugar at high speed until light and fluffy (about 7 min).
- Add vanilla then add egg slowly, beat up until well incorporated.
- Mix the dry ingredients: baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and flour.
- Then add them into the wet mixture, beat at slow speed.
- Add oats, walnuts, and raisins.
- Bake for 15 minutes (375 degrees F)
Makes: 12 large cookies or 16 small ones.
By: Nicole / Finance / Los Angeles, USA