Easy & delicious! I don’t have much time, so I love simple, quick recipes.
Here is one I adapted from my fortune teller friend Jean-Philippe.
- 150 g sugar
- 60 g flour
- 100 g almond powder
- 4 egg whites
- 140 g melted salted butter
- Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of matcha (green tea) powder
- Possible Variation: replace matcha with lemon or orange zest.
- Preheat oven to 180° C (approx 350° F).
- Hand mix ingredients.
- Butter cake pan (can be round, square cake pan or individual financier molds).
- Bake until golden. It’s done if a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Posted by: Lan / Founder & CEO / Paris, France; Florida, USA